Top 10 Reasons
We're the Real Estate Agents for You!
- We have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- We'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- We are full-time real estate agents - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- We'll use our connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be our only client in the real estate transaction.
- We'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice we preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- We won't waste your time - when an offer is made, we'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as our dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call us at (626) 922-2514 or send us an e-mail lehelandcindy@All Seasons Real Estate, Inc.com, we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour our website. We're sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
Lehel & Cindy Szucs