October 28th, 2011 8:24 AM by Lehel S.
1. A bigger down payment might be necessary.
2. A buyer’s market? Not entirely.
3. Sellers, don’t put off those remodeling projects
4. Home staging could be worth the extra cash.
5. Appraisals might not match price expectations.
6. Start saving your financial records to show the bank.
7. Prepare to spend more time securing a loan.
8. The home inspection is back with a vengeance.
9. Sell or rent before buying or be willing to pay two mortgages.
10. Pick a real estate agent willing to do the homework, because buying and selling take more effort these days.