June 16th, 2010 9:42 AM by Lehel S.
June 16, 2010
Our observations of the real estate market in the greater Los Angeles area (includes LA, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties):
REO/BANK OWNED SALES
AS APERCENT OF TOTAL SALES
INTEREST RATES AND LOANS
MAKING AN OFFER
1. Federal Tax credit is is gone
2. State Tax credit that started in May 2010 is half gone
3. Inventories are low
4. Prices are right and seem to be stabalized
5. Interest rates are still close to historic lows
6. Properties are receiving multiple offers
We work with many clients throughout the greater Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange and Riverside Counties and the above observations are true based on our experiences with our clients and talking with other professionals in our business.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SELL, BUY OR NEED SOME ADVICE ABOUT YOUR OPTIONS CALL US (626) 339-0697 OR SEND AN EMAIL WITH YOUR QUESTIONS TO LEHEL@TEAMSZUCS.COM.
Call us at (626) 339-0697 if you have any questions and we will help you find the right home.