May 8th, 2012 11:40 AM by Lehel S.
May 8, 2012
Our observations of the real estate market in the greater Los Angeles area (includes LA, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties):
The first quarter is past us and not much has changed in our area and in most of Southern California.
If you may have questions that were not answered below, give me a call at (626) 339-0697 or (626) 922-2514 and we can have a chat.
INTEREST RATES AND LOANS
MAKING AN OFFER
· everything we see is that rental rates are increasing
· we recommend everyone consult a professional to see if buying makes more sense than renting (we can help you with this)
INVESTING IN THIS MARKET
· GREAT TIME TO INVEST
· we are continuing to see a lot more investors buying properties (in many areas buying a home with 15% down will results in positive cash flow)
· we have seen some great deals on duplexes where the return on investment (cash actually put into the deal) can be over 20% and in good rental areas
1. INTEREST RATES ARE AT HISTORIC LOWS (3.5% is available for 30 year fixed loans)
2. Inventories are once again LOW
3. Great time to buy and just as good a time to refinance
BUY! BUY! BUY!
And if you can REFINANCE!
And remember, we are here to help you with all of your real estate needs!