January 15th, 2012 7:47 AM by Lehel S.
The power that creates the body, heals the body. Dr. Joe Dispenza
Some of the greatest information about our capacity to heal, our DNA programming, the science of epigenetics and the mastery of choice, has come from scientists like Dr. Joe Dispenza, Evolve Your Brain, Dr. Bruce Lipton, The Biology of Belief, Dr. Candace Pert, The Molecules of Emotion, Gregg Braden, The Science of Miracles, and science writers like Lynne McTaggart in her new book, The Bond.
Here’s what you can know for sure:
1. We know from quantum physics that words are energy and that the words you speak can actually change your DNA.
2. We are all holographic entities. There are brain cells throughout the body and anything you think or experience in one part of your body-mind, is instantly thought and understood in all areas of your body.
3. When you focus on what you want and focus your positive intention, especially with The One Command in theta, you open receptors to joy and close your receptors to pain.
4. Your life choices may be based on your past history, and when you decide to choose from your current awareness, your choices will be based on what you want instead.
5. You are able to connect directly with your subconscious mind in the unified field, and communicate how you intend your life to be now. You are able to collapse the field of probabilities in this moment and create what you consciously want.
6. You create out of your subconscious by sending thoughts, which become biochemical messages, to your DNA. Through this process you form a new normal for yourself and create a new blueprint for your health.
Therefore you can:
1. Get clear on what you have in terms of your health
2. Choose the state of health you desire
3. Create that state by using the 6-steps and The One Command
4. Acknowledge and accept your new blueprint for wellness.
5. Celebrate your new state of wellness
6. Commit to keeping your mental focus on health
Sometimes, once we make a change and have a success, we allow ourselves to fall back into old limiting beliefs because we re-create them and reinforce them.
At one time, I was coaching an individual who wanted desperately to change her attitude toward her body. She had tied herself to other people’s views of what she looked like and what she was capable of accomplishing in her life.
I taught her the relevant information from quantum physics on how self-healing works in our biochemistry, she did One Commands to change her DNA programs and her DNA blueprint.
When she had done the work to create new neurobiological patterns in her body-mind, she committed to learn how to focus on and support the new view she held of herself and completely release what she thought about herself before.
Creating a new you is a profound opportunity to show up in the world in an entirely new way and hold those shifts in beliefs and behavior. Offering yourself support to maintain your positive changes can include having a friend or a trusted professional to help you.
Learning to be your own touchstone for success, to trust and belief in yourself, is the most important gift you will ever offer yourself.You can achieve the 6 steps listed above by using various approaches including the simple and powerful One Command and transform your life to what you have always wanted it to be.
Here are several sample One Commands to support your transformation – just close your eyes, ground your energy, align with Source, go to the theta brainwave and say these words in your head – once said, let your thoughts go to the expansion of all possibility and then know that your actual DNA has changed.
I don’t know how I trust myself to allow my body to accept a whole new blueprint of health, wellness and inner peace I only know I do so now and I am fulfilled!
I don’t know how I embrace my original perfect blueprint of health, wellness, and inner peace, I only know I do now, and I am fulfilled.
I don’t know how I love myself and love my new way of being in the world, I only know I do now, and I am fulfilled.
Each of us has the capacity to re-assess what we want in our lives and how we want to be. We have the capacity to find out what we want instead and then change our DNA programs. We have always known that we have the capacity to change, deep down and intuitively, and now we have the science, quantum physics that demonstrates to us that this believed actuality is a scientific reality.
Each of us has the capacity to choose what method we will use to enable ourselves to change our DNA program, and they will all include at least going to theta, and they will all include being consistent. So follow your preference as to how to affect change, support yourself in your transformation and allow yourself to accept the support of your ‘transformation buddy’ that friend who loves you unconditionally.
Love and Blessings, Dr. Katie Garnett
Dr. Katie Lynne Garnett is a counseling psychologist, co-founder of Behavioral DNA Programs, co-founder of Programs for Awakening, Certified One Command Seminar Leader and Health & Wellness Coach and published author. Her professional work includes coaching, counseling, university teaching in the areas of psychology and energy-healing techniques,
Dr. Garnett’s study of the phenomenon of quantum physics, paired with her research in the psychology of human behavior, healing, social change and the significance of The One Command in relation to human potentiality, brings her clients the capacity to reprogram their lives as they choose and align with their spiritual mission.
Dr. Katie co-hosts the radio-show Living in the Quantum Field with Asara Lovejoy on contacttalkradio. She also hosts the 4th week Wednesday Teleconference each month focusing on the significance of The One Command and the quantum physics of body-mind healing and transformation. You can read her monthly articles in Evolution Ezine.